Revealing the Nendoroid of Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka Kiyu - XSHOT Indonesia Winner Interactive -
Please Select Mobile | Continue Acess Computer Version

Winner Interactive

Forgot Password
 Register
Search
View: 1079|Reply: 6

Revealing the Nendoroid of Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka Kiyu [Copy Link]

Post on 2021-04-06 16:39:09 |All Posts

Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka Giyu, two male characters famous from the anime Sword Destroyer of Demons, are still a fan character. Many people love it, and now Good Smile has prepared the two characters' Nendoroid to be released this year.

Tanjiro's Nendoroid will be able to change the attack position. And can change the appearance Kiyu will also be accompanied by a watery prop while the characters are using their attack moves. Of course, you can change the appearance as well.

For the Nendoroid of Tanjiro has been released. But Kiyu is opening pre-orders and will start shipping in December. Tanjiro is on sale for $ 55.99, while Giu is on sale for $ 56.99. In Thailand, you can ask the figure shop to order.

Pre-order and order Nendoroid, the Demon Slayer of Tanjiro and Kyu.

Interested to see more products, click >> slot wallet

Post on 2021-04-06 17:21:09 |All Posts
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.         akhrot

Post on 2021-04-06 18:57:15 |All Posts
I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!        natural gemstone for sale

Post on 2021-04-06 20:03:16 |All Posts
i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.        seo agency near me

Post on 2021-04-06 20:41:57 |All Posts
Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help.        What is CBD oil

Post on 2021-04-07 13:25:37 |All Posts
I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
geometry dash

Post on 2021-04-13 04:02:41 |All Posts
printing services Our offset printing services in Karachi are perfect for large print jobs for brochures, company letterhead, newsletters, and product catalogs. Digital Printing: Labeling: 3D Printing: Advertising your business