Please Select Mobile | Continue Acess Computer Version

Winner Interactive

Forgot Password
 Register
Search
View: 765|Reply: 1

Email test fails [Copy Link]

Post on 2020-11-17 12:58:37 |All Posts
I have 3 hard wired Amcrest IP cameras. All 3 stopped sending email 2 days ago when motion was detected. In the setup mode, the email test fails. I’m quite sure that I didn’t change any settings in the camera or router that would cause this. Any ideas?

Post on 2020-11-18 15:14:32 |All Posts
Hi Garypsu67, you can alter authentication to TLS and probably fix this issue. To do that go for the following steps one by one. Just start the web UI of your device tap Setup and on the left pane of the window press the option that says Network. Here pick your email provider e.g. Google and later Authentication to TLS and Port to 587. You can press https://appuals.com/amcrest-email-test-failed/ this link to get to know about many other solutions. At this stage add the details such as your credentials, recipient, and subject before you tap on the option that says Save button. At the end press on the Email Test button to see in case the issue has been resolved yet or not. We hope that by executing these steps you can fix the error email test failed.