Please Select Mobile | Continue Acess Computer Version

Winner Interactive

Forgot Password
 Register
Search
View: 5|Reply: 0

sity coach, currently at Guelph [Copy Link]

Post on 2018-10-05 07:17:54 |All Posts
WINNIPEG -- If a labour dispute does derail the start of the CFL season, new Winnipeg Blue Bomber quarterback Drew Willy saysability to pick second in the CFL draft (behind expansion Ottawa, which traded its pick to Calgary), and the Bombers also announced Wednesday that they had signed their top 2014 pick, offensive lineman Matthias Goossen. The team is hoping Goossen might evensounded a lot more positive about his chances. "We drafted him at that spot for a reason because we like him a lot," said OShea. "Hes going to be just fine." The Bombers are hanging a lot on Willys shoulders as they prepare for their second season in a new $200-million-plus stadium that carries a hefty mortgage they must pay. But Willy isnt short on confidence. "Ive been around some good coaches and players. I just need to take everything Ive learned here and there, put it all together and go out there," he said. James Paxton Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. http://www.marinersrookiestore.c ... akuma-Kids-Jersey/., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. Nelson Cruz Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Randy Johnson Jersey . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo.MONTREAL -- There has not been much to cheer at Montreal Alouettes games this season, but that will change this week when Ben Cahoon returns as one of seven new inductees in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame. The gritty little receiver who combined with quarterback Anthony Calvillo to set Canadian Football League records will be honoured with six other inductees Sunday when the Calgary Stampeders visit the Alouettes in the Hall of Fame game at Percival Molson Stadium. "Every time I get near that field I get chills," Cahoon said as the group received their Hall of Fame jackets. He was to be inducted at a gala Saturday night along with former Alouettes offensive tackle Uzooma Okeke and linebacker/pof great ones after me. I maybe kicked the door open a bit." Racine waited decades for the Hall of Fame call. The three-time Eastern all-star played 274 games for Ottawa from 1960 to 1974 and had his No. 62 retired by the Rough Riders. He never kicked in high school, but was asked to do kickoffs and then took over converts and field goals in the early 1960s. "Its very exciting," he said. "I put it out of my mind many years ago and now its arrived, so its exciting for me and my family." Haylor coached the University of Saskatchewan Huskies from 1971 to 1973, but is best known for guiding the Western Mustangs from 1984 to 2006, winning Vanier Cups in 1989 and 1994. He set a record for CIS coaching victories with 154, and retired with a 178-43-4 record. Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Cheap Rays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys ' ' '